ICT SUPPORT OFFICER X 1
An exciting opportunity for the position of ICT Support Officer has arisen for a suitably qualified and experienced person at Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd, a local and international provider of high quality and durable timber based solutions for both industrial and end user markets. The successful incumbent will report directly to the ICT Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of the DBMS and of the company’s Business Systems.
- Provision of first line Support to end users on the company’s ERP and HRMS/Payroll applications.
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers
- Enrolling and training users and maintaining system security on ERP and related Business systems.
- Ensuring Business Systems compliance to License agreements. Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the DBMSes
- Planning for backup and recovery of databases.
- Evaluation of user needs and contribute in automation of Allied Timbers Zimbabwe Business processes.
- Managing and monitoring data replication from Production environment to DR Site. Offer support to user ICT Infrastructure queries.
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s ICT Department strategies, policies and budget.
- Creates, maintains, updates and distributes written documentation manuals for the ERP and related Business Systems.
A Bachelor’s degree in ICT related discipline. Certifications towards DBMS or any ERP are an added advantage.
At least two years’ experience in supporting Financial and Business Systems and Database Management Systems.
A remuneration package commensurate with education and experience will be given to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications and qualification should apply in writing attaching detailed resumes and 3 traceable referees no later than 5 April 2021 to:- email: email@example.com
The Human Resources Manager
Allied Timbers Zimbabwe
125A Bogward Road